Monday, December 8, 2008

My 30th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















I have the greatest hubby in the world. As I was griping Friday night and having a pitty party about turning 30, and nobody loves me, my husband had planned a great surprise for me Saturday morning. He headed to the fire station as usually and I was upset he didn't take off, my mother in law wanted me at her house at 7:30am for breakfast, so the boys and went over there. My mother in law had got the boys presents to give to me and they were so cute and loving, it made my day. We were eating breakfast (I in my pajamas and no make-up) and a knock came at the door, it was my friend Melissa with a note from Joe telling me to not ask questions and go with Melissa and enjoy my day. I had 3o minutes to get ready and Melissa and Jenny came and kidnapped me. We arrived at Starbucks and she gave me a $20.oo GC from Joe, so we were visiting and they told me it was time to go. We got in the car and arrived at the Venetian Salon where my friend Tonya was waiting for me to get Deluxe Pedicures with. Then after our Pedis Tonya took me to Target where my friend Amber was waiting for me with $100.00 GC from Joe and only 1 hour to spend it. Then Amber took me to Shoguns (Japanese Grill) where my friend Alicia was there waiting to have lunch with me. Then Alicia took me to a Salon and Spa in The Woodlands where I met my friend Jentri to get Manicures, then from there Jentri took me to Victoria's Secret where my friend Elese was waiting for me with $100.00 GC and only 1 hour to spend it ( and the rule's were to spend it all within the hour and nobody could tell me who or where I was going next). Then from there Elese took me to Brighton where my friend Jen was waiting for me, and Joe had a gift waiting for me at Brighton (a beautiful necklace and bracelet). Then Jen took me to Gap and gave me $100.00 GC from Joe with an hour and a half to spend it. Then from there Jen took me to Landrys where my parents, grandparents and Josh and Tammy were waiting to have dinner with me ( I was so excited to see my family). After Dinner my family dropped me of at The Marriott Hotel on the Waterway and left me there at the front desk (mind you I had no cell phone) , they gave me a room key and when I went up to the room Joe was waiting there for me. I was so excited to see him and to tell him thank you for the wonderful day. Our Hotel room was great, it overlooked the waterway. Joe and I went and had some wine and visited and talked about the day. It was the best birthday ever!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and when we go tup the next day we went and got couple massages. The end to a perfect Birthday.

No comments: